Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kidney and bladder infections

Kidney and bladder infections

Tod and Tracy shared their testimony about what they did when Tod had kidneys stones. It is great to received these testimonies because it helps us to know that it worked for others and to know what oils and supplements to use. Many thanks for sharing.

I also added my own testimony from dealing with a kidney stone and severe kidney infection and what I did to over come the problem. While I was at it I also added what I have on file for kidney problems from other people too. Again thanks for sharing.

Remember to drink plenty of NingXia Red as it supports the body and all organs.

Nancy Sanderson

5-24-2006

Dear Sha-Faun Team

Kidney stones are no fun! My husband describes it as the body trying to push a watermelon or a jagged bolder through a garden hose only on a much smaller visual scale, and more constant pain than he has ever experienced! He has had, on four different occasions, the experience of dealing with kidney stones, twice requiring an emergency room visit or doctor office visit. This past year we were introduced to Young Livings Essential Oils and with my husband’s most recent kidney stone attack we applied oils to see if we could avoid another expensive emergency room visit and pharmaceutical treatment.

The EODR suggests the single oils of Wintergreen/birch, geranium, juniper, helichrysum, fennel, and lemongrass; And making a blend of Eucalyptus radiate, Geranium, and Juniper. We didn’t have all the single oils but we did have most of them in YO blends. We used:

Panaway with helichrysum, wintergreen/birch, clove and peppermint

RC with Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiate, Eucalyptus australiana, Eucalyptus citriodora,

Myrtle, Pine, Spuce, Marjoram, Lavender, Cypress, and Peppermint.

Lemongrass

Juniper

Lemon

I layered 5to 6 drops of each of Panaway, RC, Lemongrass and Juniper over his kidney and gave him a glass of purified water with 5 to 6 drops of lemon in it. Within ten minutes, the pain switched from on to OFF! Just like a light switch the pain was gone! Three days later, he passed the largest stone ever without any pain and without any visible blood. A week after that, again he passed another notably sized stone without pain or visible blood. We believe Young Living’s Essential Oils are responsible for my husband’s quick recovery and will continue to make major differences in our health and lives. God is so good to bring these oils into our lives to be used!
Tod and Tracy Rushton

Young Living Essential Oil Distributors

Contributed by Richard & Shauna Dastrup Sha-Faun Enterprises LLC

Kidney Infection:

I have use Endo Flex over the kidneys and bladder for infection and it will clear up over night for me. This has also worked for my daughter. She says the pain starts receding almost immediately. Other times I use K & B along with EndoFlex and of course cranberry juice. It is best to use fresh cranberries and juice them. If they are to sour then add agave to sweeten.

If you have server kidney infection with blood in the urine like I did at one time I took a capsule full of Myrrh with 3 drops of oregano, 3 times a day until it cleared up. A person has to get aggressive when it hits you that hard.

Good Luck, Nancy Sanderson

KIDNEY STONES:

I had kidney stone and when my husband finally dragged me into see the doctor I had pasted it from my kidney and it was between the kidney and bladder. She told me that it would be just as painful going into the bladder as it did coming out of the kidney. Well I did not want to go through that pain again so I came home and on page 359 in the 3rd edition of the EDOR I took Drink #1 and #2 K& B with Endo Flex and I dissolved the kidney stone. I had no more pain and that has been 5 years ago. . It is better to drink the oils then to have to have surgery and to go through all that pain.

The pain of passing a kidney stone is worse than giving birth except breech birth. Nothing can match that.

Here is what Gary had me do for my kidney stone.

I took the #1 drink with K & B and applied the compress over the kidneys and it dissolved the stone because I never felt it come out and I have not had any more problems since.

The stone that I passed from the kidney was the size of a pea the doctor said when she did the x-ray.

Kidney stone compress

10 drops Eucalyptus radiata

10 drops geranium

10 drops juniper

1 Tbsp. V-6 Oil

Mix and 6-10 drops apply over the kidney with a hot compress 1-2 times a day

and Vita Flex massage 2-3 drops on kidney Vita Flex points on the feet

Or you can massage juniper and geranium on bottom of the feet twice a day.

Kidney Stone drink #1

5 drops Rosemary

5 drops Geranium

5 drops juniper

1 Tablespoon Agave

juice from 1/2 lemon

8 oz warm distilled water

Mix the essential oils in the agave than add to the lemon juice and water and drink on an empty stomach. Do this 3 times a day until stone are passed.

Kidney Stone Drink #2

2 Tbsp virgin olive oil

8 oz. organic apple juice

Mix the above in a sealed container and shake vigorously, then drink 2-3 times a day until stones are passed.

Kidney Stone Drink #3

• 10 drops rosemary

• 10 drops juniper

• 10 drops geranium

• 1 tsp. honey

• Juice of 1 whole lemon

• 8 oz. distilled water

Kidney Stone Drink #4

Take 2 Tbsp. olive oil in 8 oz. apple juice, 2 to 3 times daily until the stone passes or

take carrot seed oil.

Need to do the cleansing program to aid in passing the stones

1. Start with colon cleanse using Cleansing Trio.

2. Support the liver by using JuvaTone. 1 tablet 3 times daily during the first week;

2 tables 3 times daily during succeeding weeks.

3. Take one dropper K & B in 8 oz. pure water every 2 hours.

4. Drink as much extra water as you can comfortably consume to help flush the stones out.

So good luck. Nancy Sanderson

Disclaimer:

Do not expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements. Also each person is different so they may not work as well for you as it does for others so try another oil or supplement that would work better for you.

Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state:

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help. Consult with the health authorities of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. Reducing kidney stone development is important, and something that can be done in a variety of

    natural ways including using essential oils essential oils for kidney stones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete