Thursday, June 9, 2011

Young Living Distributor Success Storie

Young Living is a high-quality company that consistently exceeds all of my expectations.”
—April Johnson,
Young Living Executive Distributor

Debra Raybern

Debra Raybern

Sharing Success

A certified nutritional counselor, master herbalist, naturopath, and aromatherapist, Debra Raybern came to Young Living Essential Oils in search of health and wellness solutions for herself and her family. But what Young Living's newest Platinum found was more than natural health solutions: Through her journey Debra found physical, emotional, and financial well-being.

Healthy Beginnings

While teaching a class on herbs, Debra was introduced to Young Living Essential Oils in March 2000, and says she could smell the difference between Young Living oils and other lesser quality, store-bought oils. She knew immediately that she needed to incorporate Young Living oils into her practice and signed up to be a distributor. And like many new Young Living distributors, Debra says, “It was never my intention to do this as a business. My intention was to use this information to take care of my family.”
Debra says she had no idea that the path her life would take would end up helping so many people. “As we took care of health issues naturally,” Debra says, “Friends came to learn and they brought their friends and the sharing has never stopped.”

Business Builder

One of the reasons Debra was not interested in building a Young Living business was because she didn't fully understand the network marketing model. But the unexpected death of her husband in 2002 left her in need of a greater source of income. “I needed to increase my income without sacrificing time with my daughter, who I was home schooling at the time,” she says. “I prayed for an answer about what I needed to do. The answer I received was that I had been given the oils.”
Debra then used the information from the Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ and the book Healing Oils of the Bible to prepare her first oils class. Of the nearly forty people who attended, Debra says each one of them enrolled in Young Living. “It was such a blessing,” Debra says. “In two months I went from Executive to Silver. I continued teaching classes nearly every week at the homes of my new distributors, helping them to grow. A year later I turned Gold, and another year later I am now Platinum.”

Tools For Growth

Debra says that once a person becomes Executive, he or she can generally see the possibilities of the business and get excited. Then, once a person is Silver, there's no turning back. To help herself and others grow, Debra looks through her group and targets a possible new Silver to assist each month. “I help them by teaching classes on Young Living products for their friends with in-home presentations, and I make sure they understand the marketing structure and compensation plan so they can achieve Silver faster,” Debra explains. She also trains her leaders to give their own presentation meetings—and as they grow and become successful, Debra grows as well.
As a mentor, Debra also recommends that others find out what they are good at and use those talents to share the message of Young Living. “I'm a writer and a talker,” Debra says, “So for me, large meetings, in-home distributor-sponsored events, weekly e-newsletters, and bi-monthly conference calls work well.” Debra has also recently published a new book, Gentle Babies: Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Infant Care, which is proving to be another great business-building tool. Debra notes that you are the one who makes you successful, so no matter how you do it, just use the products, open your mouth, and go to Grand Convention!

Increased Joy And Success

“I think you can be as successful as you want to be,” Debra says. And for Debra it was focus, determination and diligence, lots of prayers, and hard work that has been her recipe for success.
“God has blessed me with abundance beyond what I could ask or think of,” Debra adds. “I am grateful for all the opportunities I have to help others achieve their dreams, be it in health or finances.”

No comments:

Post a Comment