Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Essential 7: Purification

September 8, 2011

The Essential 7™ is a collection of seven of Young Living’s premiere single oils and oil blends. YL’s Doug Corrigan and Karen Boren are guest bloggers for a series sharing information that will teach you the many ways this kit can enrich your life.

Can you remember what clean smells like? Using Purification in your home will leave the air with a sparkling, fresh scent.

DOUG: One of the oil blends that we haven’t mentioned that is so tremendous is Purification, which is hands down my favorite oil blend. I call it the great neutralizer because this oil is just tremendous at neutralizing everything and anything that’s causing you problems, be it noxious fumes, petrochemicals, or toxins. The applications for Purification are virtually endless. You have a great story with regards to that, Karen.

KAREN: I think I have the very best “How did you come to Young Living?” story. I was on an archaeological dig in Israel near the Dead Sea, and one of the members of the team was stung on her hand by a scorpion. We all freaked out. I thought for sure she was going to die. I was terrified of scorpions. Probably, the ones there are not deadly poisonous, but we were certainly concerned. My roommate got out some little brown bottles and started pouring something on the bite. I asked, “What is that?” And she replied, “You’re from Utah and you don’t know about Young Living Essential Oils?” That was my introduction. What was so interesting was that once the lady had Purification oil on the sting, they took her to the hospital in Jerusalem. She was kept overnight for observation, but her hand did not even swell!

KAREN: That was such a testimony to me of the power of detoxing a very noxious insect sting that I always keep Purification in my medicine cabinet. I have grandchildren who come running to me and say, “A mosquito just bit me,” and we put Purification on it. It’s marvelous! Purification is also incredible for wasp stings. That is a very painful sting. My oldest son swears by Purification for wasp stings.

DOUG: Purification is a great neutralizer to those natural toxins. Also, it’s great for any areas where you’ve got petrochemicals as well as mosquito bites and bee and wasp stings, things that you’re trying to neutralize. Of course those of you who know me know my great septic tank story from many years ago at a convention. I told about how I used half a bottle of Purification in a bus septic system that was backed up. Purification totally neutralized what was really the most odorous, unbelievable smell that you could have ever imagined on this bus full of Young Living distributors, so Purification really has a tremendous reputation.

Improve your Health  with Essential Oils
Chauncey Penfold
337-856-9461

No comments:

Post a Comment