Saturday, May 7, 2011

Distributor Highlight

Anna-Maya Recommends
Ning,xia Red Power Meal™, Balance Complete™, True Source™, and Super Cal™ are products Anna-Maya uses daily. Other products, such as Multigreens™, K&B™, and Rehemogen™ she takes in cycles as needed. When traveling, Anna-Maya says she loves Exodus™ and Thyromin™ for immune protection and energy boosts. Anna-Maya also starts each day inhaling Magnify Your Purpose™ essential oil blend and has many other favorites including Thieves®, Dream Catcher™, Inner Child™, and Valor®.
Anna-Maya's Three Keys To Success
  1. Follow up
  2. Follow up and keep people informed
  3. Follow up and show your appreciation
Anna-Maya's YL Declarations
  • I have important knowledge and experience to share
  • I add value to people's lives and I can make a difference
  • I am a confident leader
  • I am a powerful presenter
  • I earn great abundance sharing what I love
Better health Essential Oils
Chauncey Penfold
337-856-9461

No comments:

Post a Comment