Monday, May 16, 2011

Ruta Vala for Insomnia and Depression

      by Melodie Kantner

Ruta is an oil that Gary discovered and distilled in Ecuador (see below). VaLa stands for Valerian and Lavender. So RutaVala is a combination of Ruta Graveolens, Valerian and Lavender.
RutaVala 5ml, Order Code: 3419

I am so impressed with the new oil blend RutaVala. If you haven't tried it yet, I really encourage you to do so. It is wonderful for insomnia. I keep a bottle of it next to my bed and use before bedtime or if I wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep. It is so calming and relaxing. RutaVala is also good as an antidepressant.

Listen to the audio at the link below, on how useful RutaVala is and how to use it.

How to Use RutaVala:

-l5-20 drops in water or caps.(although some people feel effect with just 2 to 3 drops in water)
-bottom of feet
-back of neck
-breathe
-put on temples
--Use with raindrop, massage, auricular application.

Here are some very brief personal notes on this new blend.
HINT: Think sleep and relaxation!

• Ruta is an unusual oil in that contains certain compounds that modulate brain function.

• From experiences at the Ecuador clinic, this blend is said to balance the sympathetic override which is a factor in diseases. When it comes into balance, disease states dissipate.

• For both men and women, the root cause of the decline in estrogen and testosterone is related to the sympathetic override. Estrogen and testosterone increase after suppressing the sympathetic override.

• One Ecuador clinic patient had an 80% drop in cortisol in 12 hours after taking RutaVaLa and was then able to sleep after not being able to.

Applying RutaVaLa to the back of the neck can help lift ,

About Ruta graveolens (One of the oils in RutaVala) Ruta is one that helps with depression. Several people were applied with Ruta on the back of the neck right in the concave at the base of the skull and an hour later they reported that all depression was gone. A couple ladies had been on several kinds of medications for 12 years and nothing had helped and with just one application all depression was gone. It improves the attitude, depression and modulates the brain function, fevers, menstrual cycle, rheumatism, aches and pains of all kinds, and it reverse stickiness of the blood platelets.

Gary places Ruta graveolens on the back of the subjects' neck, on the soft spot before base of skull, (hits neurotransmitters) a good place to put the oil.

Order RutaVala Today!
                  You’ll be glad you did!

Be sure and listen to the audio at the link below, on how useful RutaVala is and how to use it.
http://www.essfiles.com/audio/rutavala.mp3

Experiences with RutaVala for Insomnia

I've been battling insomnia for years. I've tried almost every sleeping/anti-anxiety drug known to man, and they either don't work, or I'd wake up feeling drowsy or find myself with other side effects. My problem is both falling to sleep and staying asleep. Honestly I didn't expect anything from RutaVala, considering I had developed a dependency on Ambien which caused it to stop working. But my massage therapist Julie, highly recommended at least trying it. It took a few days of my sticking with the RutaVala, but on night three I got into bed, felt myself sink into the mattress, and the next thing I knew my alarm was going off. I couldn't have been more shocked --
I think I actually got out of bed and said "no way". The taste at first was a little off-putting, but I now concentrate on the lavender part and it's incredibly comforting. I've also now associated the taste with sleep, so when I recently packed my little bottle in my purse for a trip, just the smell of when I opened my bag made me think of bed!

My prescriptions list was extensive as: valium, ambien, restoril, lunesta, xanax and ambien. Crazy, I know! I now put 10 drops of RutaVala in an inch of water and drink it right before I get into bed, take a few deep breaths to inhale the oils.
In gratitude
Dana

Better Health with essential Oils
Chauncey Penfold
337-856-9461

No comments:

Post a Comment