Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What is ART?

 

   
A superior concept in skin restoration, Young Living’s ART, Age Refining Technology, combines DNA recovery enzymes – an advanced technology – with a proprietary Anti-Aging Peptide Complex, to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, diminish age spots, even skin tone and increase the elasticity and density of your skin.

What’s more, recognizing the incredible power of essential oils, Young Living has added Frankincense and Sandalwood for their ability to replenish DNA. Add the incredible power of the legendary Wolfberry Seed Oil, known for its superior moisturizing and skin conditioning properties, and you have the formula for a truly unique and effective skin care system.



Just look at this incredible before and after photo.
The transformation is truly amazing!

Young Living has taken the finest ingredients, and combined them with the latest skin care technology, to create a system that enhances your skin’s natural ability to rebuild DNA and restore youthful skin.
“My first exposure to Young Living was doing cancer research using their line of essential oils. What impressed me the most about Young Living was the quality, purity and consistency of their products. So, when I heard about their new skin care regimen that utilized the benefits of essential oils, I knew I had to try it! This product is unique because it combines the technology of DNA recovery enzymes with pure essential oils, to create a synergy not found in other anti-aging products on the market. As a committed user, I am so impressed with the way A·R·T has made my skin feel. Its ability to moisturize my dry skin without weighing it down or clogging my pores is critical for me. Even my husband has noticed my softer, clearer skin! As a scientist, I am very impressed with the research and the quality of ingredients in these products, but as a woman, I am enjoying the way it makes my skin feel and benefiting from the results!"





Nicole Stevens

vvbiochemist

No comments:

Post a Comment